How to eliminate the internal stress of plastic parts
Forwa Precision plastic mold design engineers in the aspect of plastic mold design to share with you how to eliminate the internal stress of plastic parts.
- Consider the design of the gate
- The location of the gate should be reasonable. The thickness of the plastic parts is different, and the degree of internal stress is not the same. The thicker the rubber position is, the more the rubber inlet is set, which is conducive to reducing the injection pressure, reducing the pressure holding time and pressure, so as to reduce the internal stress.
- According to the size of the product, glue thickness, can be appropriately and reasonably arranged more than a few glue inlet.
- Sset the size of the glue inlet. Too large inlet will prolong the pressure holding time and is not conducive to eliminating the internal stress.
- Consider the size of the flow channel. The flow passage should be designed as short as possible to reduce pressure loss and shorten injection time, so as to eliminate internal stress
- Consider from the cold cutting system of plastic mold. Cold cutting should be uniform, cold cutting system should be reasonable, especially near the glue inlet, the glue level is thick, and far away from the glue inlet, cold cutting is the most critical.
- Consider from the ejection system of plastic mold. Plastic parts are easy to produce internal stress when they are pushed out, so it is necessary to smooth the ejection and set a reasonable demoulding slope.